We are hiring. Join our team!
We look for Ph.D. students and PostDocs in the areas of robot perception, grasping and manipulation and multi-agent robotics. Professors are also welcome to join us, for instance in the framework of their sabbatical leaves.
We seek highly motivated candidates with a strong background in computer science, systems and control, or applied mathematics. Excellent programming skills are an asset. For PostDocs, we require a proven track record of publications in top journals. We offer a competitive salary allowing a comfortable life in Prague and the possibility of extended stays at TU Delft in the Netherlands.
If interested, send the email to Prof. Robert Babuska, email@example.com with
- Curriculum vitae.
- A separate motivation letter stating how you think you can contribute to our research.
- Electronic copies (PDF) of your top three publications.
- For PostDocs: The PDF file of your Ph.D. thesis.
- Names and contact information of three reference persons.
- Contact information for a Skype or phone interview.
- Other information that might be relevant to your application.
Combine the documents in one PDF file.