Call: R4I is hiring. Join our team! We look for:
- Ph.D. students
- Tenure track researchers
- Professors (maybe for a sabbatical)
Requirements: We seek highly motivated candidates with interest in industrial and mobile robotics, machine learning, computer vision, tactile sensing, networked control systems, and compliant mechanical design. A strong background in applied mathematics and excellent programming skills are expected. For PostDocs, we require a proven track-record of publications in top journals.
- A competitive salary allowing a comfortable life in Prague.
- Even though the position is in Prague, it includes the possibility of extended stays at TU Delft in the Netherlands.
If interested: send the email to Prof. Robert Babuska, firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Curriculum vitae.
- A separate motivation letter stating how you think you can contribute to our research.
- Electronic copies (PDF) of your top three publications.
- For PostDocs: The PDF file of your Ph.D. thesis.
- Names and contact information of three reference persons.
- Contact information for a Skype or phone interview.
- Other information that might be relevant to your application.